Thursday 6 January 2011

Beginnings...

... I have always found them to be tricky creatures. I am the mistress of prevaricating, always finding reasons not to start tasks, and even more not to complete them, but this will change I tell you!

I am starting my New Year with a new set of tasks in mind, ones that excite me, interest me and inspire me, and ones that I hope to share with you, if you would be so kind. I'm not yet sure which direction I may take, what my destination will be or how I will get there, but surely that's half the fun? I think so. And after all, if beginnings truly are the hardest part of the process, it should all get simpler from here on out. Wishful thinking...

Let me finish this ridiculous ramble by simply saying my name is Miss Katie, and welcome to "The Little Red Squirrel". Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...