Saturday 5 February 2011

Today I made gingerbread

Whilst preparing my Snail and Pigeon parcel today my sweet tooth started plaguing me, so I decided that gingerbread would be the way forward :)


Here is my gingerbread dough, made with eggs, flour, butter, syrup, and a few drops of water.


Now obviously I wanted to make some traditional gingerbread men...


...but I thought a few hearts and stars would be nice...


... and I needed some gingerbread hedgehogs. Obviously.


I decorated them with sugar crystals (can you spot the gingerbread man in the bikini?) :)


And they were delicious! They got the thumbs up from my family and my Sweetheart so I know this to be true :)

I hope your weekend has also been filled with sweet yummy goodness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...