Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #4

Another picture of the Pendrell!

Firstly I want to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments on my Pendrell Blouse, it really made my day to read them and I'm so happy that my first sewing venture of the year was such a success! You really are wonderful for taking the time to read my blog, so thank you :)

And let me go on by sharing with you some fabulous things that have been flying around the blogosphere this week - I hope they make you as happy as I am right now!

  • I've been finding Grosgrain's Top 10 Big Ticket items for DIYers - it's very useful for a newbie blogger like me :) although now I want to spend a small fortune (that I don't have) on a DSLR...
  • Rhia is starting a fascinating project over at Evil Dressmaker, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
  • If you have a shoe fetish - like myself! - then check out this post over at Wearing History. 1930s shoes - swoon :)
  • Penny Dreadful Vintage has collated this brilliant round up of top vintage tips, it's well worth a read!
  • And finally, Miss P has opened a fabulous new etsy shop, and with her impeccable taste you can be sure it filled be stuffed with goodies, I'm heading there right now...
Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

Rhia said...

Cool that you linked my post :) Just letting you know that I have your little parcel ready here and going to post it soon.

Rhia said...

And sent :) you should recieve it in about two weeks (yup, very slow....)

Katie said...

Hi Rhia! Thanks so cool, I can't wait to get it! I have yours all ready to post too, I'll send it on Monday, hope you like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...