Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #6


Preparations for Holland are getting pretty crazy, I've been working solidly for the past three weeks and I have to say I'm pooped! This is the reason for the lack of any updates on the sewing/knitting side of my blog, by the time I get home I'm so exhausted I hardly have the energy to eat let alone make clothes, so unfortunately I have lots of UnFinished Objects lurking around at the moment. I just keep telling myself that in three weeks I'll be back and have all the time in the world to complete my Crepe dress (just the hem to finish now really) and my knitting projects! And I am having a marvelous time so I can't really complain, plus I'm looking forward to the sights and sounds of Holland, has anyone else been there? I've heard it's lovely, let me know if there are any places I should try and visit while I'm there :)

Anyway, here are some little bits of loveliness from the land of blogs that have kept me sane during this crazy time, enjoy!

  • Tami's post on finger waves has me longing for the day when I can pull of a bob and try them out!
  • Lauren of "Wearing History" has created another fantastic outfit, this time some WWII Factory Coveralls, she looks absolutely adorable in them, what an enviable wardrobe she must have :)
  • This week is embroidery week over at Tuppence Ha'Penny, so go and check it out if you fancy brushing up your stitching skills
  • Bobbins and Bombshells has shared some amazing photos of Dita Von Teese's home in LA, after seeing them I think I love her even more than before, if that's possible!
  • And finally I just want to draw your attention to the wonderful blog of Dear Golden, and her amazing etsy shop. I really think she may be selling the most beautiful pieces of vintage clothing I have ever seen! It's a real treat when one of her updates pops up on my feed reader :)
I hope your weeks are filled with relaxing baths and lots of sleep, that's what I've been dreaming about recently anyway! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...