Today is a very happy Wednesday indeed as I shall be heading home to glorious England where I shall be met by my wonderful parents and my perfect Sweetheart (who I haven't seen for three weeks, I can't wait!). As part of the Wednesday Wonderfuls post I thought I would share with you some of the wonderful pictures I have been collecting since I arrived here, a mixture of Linz and Vienna. Seeing them all together like this makes them look so magical, I love it. Enjoy!
But of course I know that your Wednesday would not be complete without some loveliness from the blogosphere, so please feast your eyes on these gorgeous treasures:
- I have been craving home cooking since I've been away so I found this post from the Fashion Freelancer very satisfying, in the most stylish of ways of course :) If you like cherries you'll love these pictures (and here's the recipe for that amazing looking cake)!
- I can't help it, I am LOVING the blog of the Bright Young Twins, they make everything they do look so glamorous, and this recent post of their adventures in Brighton is no exception. I'm loving your work ladies!
- This post about ways to wear leopard print from Tuppence Ha'Penny has got me dreaming of cooler weather so I can dust off my cosy leopard faux fur coat. Plus this post includes some pics of Dita, which is always a plus in my books :)
- This looks like the perfect holiday over at Lady Jardin, a little vintage paradise on the Isle of Wight. It's made me consider taking a trip there!
- I recently discovered a gorgeous baking blog, Katie Cakes, and everything she cooks up makes me so hungry! This lemon meringue ice cream looks delicious, and it's surprising easy to make too.
- The marvelous Brittany of Va Voom Vintage has found some gorgeous free 30s and 40s patterns to share, including some adorable aprons and a travel kit. I want to try them all out, I'm sure you'll love them too :)
- Esme of Esme and the Laneway has done it again with another beautiful outfit post, this time showing off a new-to-her metallic maxi skirt from the 60s. She dresses like a dream, I wish I had her flair!
- Looking for a refreshing summer drink? Look no further than this pineapple grapefruit juice from Tracy at Shutterbean. If it tastes as good as it looks you're in for a treat!
- And finally I discovered another new-to-me blog this week, Strawberry Moth, and I am loving it! I love this vintage lovers guide on how to tie a turban, I can't wait to read more of her posts.
Well that's all for me today lovely readers, I have bags to pack, flights to catch and loved ones to hug and kiss and never let go :)
A very very happy Wednesday to you all!