Tuesday 23 August 2011

Dita brightens up my day

Hello lovely readers! A very happy Tuesday to you all, I hope the weather where you are is better than the weather I'm having right now, I think summer is really heading out of town and autumn is on it's way. All these rainy days and a general lack of sleep have been making me feel a bit blue over the past couple of days, but then I received a video from a friend which made me smile so I thought I'd share it with all of you too :)

This video is of the fabulous Miss Dita Von Teese backstage at her shoot for Harper's Bazaar. I love how articulate she is and how effortlessly glamorous her manner is, I think she's one of the most beautiful women around and I admire her greatly. A role model for the pale girls if ever I saw one :) I hope you enjoy it!


3 comments:

Wendy Bayford said...

Oh brilliant! I do love Dita, I actually spent yesterday lunch time watching loads of Dita interviews on youtube for some inspiration. I was delighted to learn that she does her own hair and make up for events and she even dies her own hair at home, as she likes to do all she can herself! I have heard that she is doing a Beauty book which should be just wonderful!

Emily & Gracie said...

That was really cool to see! I do like her and think she is really beautiful. Thanks for putting this up I enjoyed it very much!

xGee

Katie said...

Wendy - i know, i love that she does all her own hair and make up, and I cannot wait until her beauty book comes out :) I've heard it's out next year, I will buying it I'm sure!

Emily & Gracie - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...