Wednesday 10 August 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #29 and #30


There are some brilliant people in this country :) how heartwarming is it when in a time of crisis hundreds of people give up there time to help clean up and get people's lives back to normal? This is the real community that no amount of thuggery can break up or destroy. 

These people made me very happy, allow me to do the same thing for you! Here's a special bumper Wednesday Wonderfuls post, as I didn't share one with you last week. My personal favourite posts from the blogosphere from the last two weeks, I hope they bring you some midweek joy!


That's it from me for today, I hope you've enjoyed reading these Wonderfuls as much as I've enjoyed collecting them :)


Bye for now! x

4 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Thanks for these, and the riot wombles picture. I'm trying to distract myself from the depressing mess my town and the rest of the UK is in.

MissGinger said...

i to am distracting myself, so thank you for a great excuse to look at you recommendations. thank you. x

Pippin Lane said...

Lovely post.........Brandishing brooms, only in England!...So Brilliant!!!
nattie x

Casey said...

If there is one thing that will never change about Brits, it's their sense of purpose with a good dash of humor in the face of tumultuous times! :)

Thanks so much for including a link to my Monday post in the roundup too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...