Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #41

Greetings my lovely readers from lovely Oxford! And look what I discovered whilst having a quick bevvie in a pub here...


How cool is this??!


Firstly let me apologise for the lack of posting that's been going on here, this tour has been crazy hectic recently, plus I have been seeing as much of the sights here as I can whilst spending all my free time with my Sweetheart and both our sets of parents, I've really been having a lovely old time here! But alas this means not so much time for blogging, although I'm sure this will change as time goes by.

Another bit of exciting news is that myself and some of the other cast of Sister Act will be appearing on "This Morning" tomorrow, that's October 27th, so if you're in the UK do check us out, I believe our performance will be live at about 12:15. So it really is all going on here!

But let me keep to my schedule by posting my Wonderfuls, actually on a Wednesday for a change! Here they are, brilliant as always:


That's it from me for now, busy, busy, busy, but I'll write again soon, watch this space!

Bye for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you are going to be on the telly! I'll see if I can record it. Thank you for mentioning my bombshell dress - what an honour. Forgive my ignorance, but do you perform in Sister Act? That sounds like the best fun.

Elise said...

I saw you!!! You were on the far left, right...? The show looks awesome, I taped your bit so I can try and persuade Mother to get tickets for Glasgow show hehe :)

Miss Magpie said...

I managed to completely miss that you were in Sister Act! doh.

My work collegues went last night and loved it. (tickets were bought before I started working there otherwise I would have gone too)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the stuff with the show is going so well and that you're having so much fun! Don't worry about not having time to post as often. I still find that you post pretty frequently. And it's more important that you're living your life to the utmost. Congrats on getting on television!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...