Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #42

Hello there lovely readers and a happy Wednesday to you all!

Greetings from Edinburgh!

Source

Now things are getting a little confused on the blog front here, as I am already in the shining city of Edinburgh in bonny Scotland, but I have not yet posted anything about my adventures in Oxford! Oops! Basically I was so busy enjoying myself with my Sweetheart and my familia in Oxford that posting was not on the top of my list if things to do. However, now I am parted from my family and Sweetheart by hundreds of miles so I will post more in order to distract myself from that, so hurrah for more blog posts! Things may be a bit mixed up over the next couple of days, but I will endeavour not to make things to confusing by posting my Oxford bits in one block followed by some tales of beautiful Edinburgh. And my goodness it is beautiful, if you've never been here (like myself!) then you really should :)

Anyways, let's get on with the main event, it's Wonderfuls time! Here are my personal picks of the blogosphere this week:

  • Tasha is once again showing off here amazing knitting skills over at her blog, seriously this girl is amazing with a pair of needles! This halloween beret is just beautiful and so much fun, I love it :)
  • I have always wanted to be a princess in a castle (who hasn't?) so I loved this post over at English Muse. Who wouldn't feel inspired living in such a magical place? *swoon*
  • For those of you who are looking to create a handmade Christmas this post of 100 handmade stocking fillers will definitely be right up your street. There are a whole number of things on this list that I want to try, particularly all the eatables :)
  • This post made my day as it contains two of my favourite things: candy and cocktails! Why not try your own Candy Cocktail party? Invite me please!
  • And finally we have some exciting news from Tilly of Tilly and the Buttons and Zoe from So Zo What Do You Know? They are going to be hosting a discussion forum for people who make their own clothes! This should take place in spring next year and my goodness I want to be a part of it! Check out both of their blogs for details.
That's it from me today, I'm off to explore the magical land of Edinburgh, but I'll check back soon!


Bye for now!

3 comments:

Auntie said...

I find myself looking forward to your Wednesday Wonderfuls every week. I always follow the links and usually find something new, different, and exciting.

Miss Marie said...

You must go to Fabhatrix in the Grassmarket! Amazing, amazing, amazing place. Then go have a cocktail at Under the Stairs on Merchant Street - sweet, cosy place with mix-matched chairs and tables. Enjoy Edinburgh!

Jess said...

I went to edinburgh for the first time a few months ago and it was amazing!!! So many lovely things, the writers museum is really cool if you are into reading
;0

Jess x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...