Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #66

Hello lovely readers, Happy Wednesday to you all! 

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments on my book dress and also my new pyrex collection, as soon as there is an update on either of these I will let you know!

And secondly I don't think I'm the only one who is wishing that Summer would just be here already! Unfortunately for us UK dwellers we have reached full on April Showers time, so the weather has turned very bleak, cold and wet. But it isn't stopping me from dreaming about summer days and summer frocks. Here are a few that I would love to have as a part of my wardrobe...

Image Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Butterfly Dress, 2. Oriental Print Dress, 3. Hawaiian Dress,
4. Green Floral Dress, 5. Lavender Floral Dress

If only I had a whole load of money to spend, but hey, a girl can dream!

I may not be able to enjoy these dresses myself but I've found some real enjoyment on the blogosphere this week, so here are my personal picks for your viewing pleasure:


I hope you've enjoyed this week's wonderfuls, I'll be back next week with more!

Katie xxx

2 comments:

cassie stephens said...

Ah, that floral embellished dress is GENIUS! Thank you so much for sharing...now I must check out these others!

Liz said...

Those dresses are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...