Monday 7 May 2012

Guess who's back from Paris!

It's me! I'm back!

I can't believe that only a few days ago I was in beautiful Paree, where the sun was shining and now I'm back home and starting back at work tomorrow, ah well!

Paris was absolutely perfect, my Sweetheart and I had a wonderful time, it's still just as fabulous a city as I remembered :) But of course the blog has stil been going whilst I've been away, because of my wonderful guest bloggers! A huge thank you to Cassie, Sarah and Wendy for their beautiful posts, I'm sure you all enjoyed them as much as I did.

I'm trying to hold on to the memory of Paris for as long as possible, so here are some cheeky instagram shots to help me keep the magic alive :)

I'm just a Vintage Girl in Paris!

I will be sharing some proper Paris posts soon, all about my adventures (including numerous patisseries and fabric shopping!) and of course I'll be sharing the start of my Me-Made-May challenge, which has been going well so far :)

Paris je t'aime!

A brilliant time was had, but it is great to be home!

Bye for now,

Katie x

5 comments:

Sarah Gilbert said...

Oh, boy! What glorious pics! I am so looking forward to seeing more :)

Tasha @ By gum, by golly! said...

Utterly delightful, making me miss my couple of trips to Paris (ages ago). Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

Wendy Bayford said...

Looks like you had a lovely time and what lovely blue sky!!!

Zoë Winters said...

Glad you are home safe and sound and had a wonderful trip!  Did you experience any of the maddness from the elections?!  My fella and I were glued to the tv screen whilst it was all happening!  :)  I simply can not wait to go back to Paris, so I can't wait to see your pictures to keep me going! ;) Zoë x

Sabrina said...

Looks wonderful! Glad to hear you had such a fantastic time. Welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...