Sunday 3 June 2012

Me Made May - The Final Week


Well, here we are, it's the end of Me Made May and here are my final three outfits. It's been great fun, but it's also been a real challenge, not to mention the effort it takes taking photos everyday! But I have loved it, and I hope you've enjoyed the pictures :) Anyways, here they are, the final three shots:

Day Twenty Nine
Top: Made by Me

The sun had finally come out by the time I took this photo, so wearing this top was a bit of no brainer! I love this top so much, it's so different to the norm, it always gets noticed :) A perfect summer outfit for a perfect summer day.

Day Thirty
Shrug: Made by Me, Dress: Made by Me

The sun was still shining, so the legs came out! Once again it's my favourite red dress, always a winner. I still find it funny that this is the first dress that I ever sewed and yet I still wear it all the time. It just goes to show that when you make something you love it will last you :)

 Day Thirty One
Cardigan: Made by Me

Forgive the wet hair look, I just had one second to snap this picture before heading out for a full day of work! Anyways, for my last day of Me Made May I decided to wear one of my favourite outfits of the month (Day Two) to celebrate how much fun I've had. Plus I got to wear my cardigan, and you know how much I love my cardigan :) 

So there you have it, my first ever Me Made May is completed! This month has really shown me how happy I am about wearing my hand-made clothes, and how I really would never go back to buying things from the high street. This is the way it's going to be for me from now on, and I couldn't be happier about it :)

If you want to see more of my Me Made May photos check these out:




6 comments:

oonaballoona said...

i'm in love with your everything.  prints, colors, combinations..... YUM!

misskatiered said...

Thank you so much!

Ginger said...

Suuuper cute!  

SACRAMENTO said...

I had a really good look at your blog, and OMG it is full of wonderful SKIRTS, my favourite piece of item in the world. And the fact that you make them is amazing, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I am following and adding you to my blogroll this second, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cassie stephens said...

Monday is my fave! Bunny buckle in the mail to you this week! ...Cassie

Sabrina said...

Congrats on completing your Me Made May! I've really enjoyed seeing the outfits you've put together under the me-made constraints. Very inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...