Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wednesday Wonderful #96

Hello my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!

It's been a little bit quieter this week in my corner of the world, I've been doing lots of baking and crafting, mostly preparing for all my Christmas (I've finally said it!) projects. I like to get organised fairly early so it's not all left to the last minute! I'll give you lots of updates when things start getting finished :) Other than that I've just been enjoying the Autumn/Winter weather, it really is my favourite time of year!

Images, Each Row from Left to Right:
1. Pinwheel biscuits! 2. Autumnal adventures :) 3. Wool heaven!
4. I'm going to lick this now... 5. A little bit of festive knitting 6. Homemade marshmallows!
7. Walks in the park 8. My new goosey friend :) 9. Mini loaves are full of joy :)

BUt enough about me, let's see what's been going on in the marvellous blogosphere this week!


That's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon.

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

4 comments:

Cassie Stephens said...

I love home made marshmallows! And so easy to make...Now I'm gonna have to make some. Love these Wonderfuls :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

Your delicious looking homemade marshmallows have me pining for s'mores something fierce now! :)

♥ Jessica

clairechessum said...

Katie you take the prettiest pictures. I love the festive knitting - it is lovely! And the pinwheel biscuits are perfect!

SewingSveta said...

I want everything from wool heaven!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...