Wednesday 26 December 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #101/102

Hello there my lovely readers, Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed the big day, I had a marvellous time and I am still very much steeped in festive cheer. I love these few days between Christmas and the New Year, they are always so chilled and full of fun, let's all enjoy the final part of 2012 as much we can! Here's a few snapshots of my Christmas time so far, it has been particularly brilliant...

Images, Each Row from Left to Right:
1. My Christmas Dress, 2. Christmas nails, 3. Homemade mince pies,
4. Afternoon Tea at Fortnum and Mason, 5. Christmas Bunting! 6. Pom Pom wrapping
7. Best present ever! 8. More wrapping 9. A sneak peek of the best present ever
10. Homemade gingerbread, 11. Mini cakes! 12. Peppermint Marshmallows
13. Panto time :) 14. Xmas Cupcake! 15. London at Christmas

I'm sure that you're all very busy doing fabulous Christmassy things, but if you have a spare moment and fancy a little online time then here are a few of my personal picks from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Have a wonderful rest of your festive season my lovely readers, eat drink and be merry!

Bye for now!

Katie xxx


1 comment:

Jessica Cangiano said...

I just adore these in between days, too. They remind me in many ways of the last few days of the school year. Most folks are in good spirits, the hard part is behind us, and there's so much to look forward to right around the corner.

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...